To qualify for a real estate salesperson's license an applicant must be 18 years of age or older, have a high school education or equivalency, complete a 75-hour prelicensure course at a licensed school and pass the license examination. After successfully completing the course and passing the examination the applicant must apply for a license through a sponsoring real estate broker. In addition the Commission must be satisfied as to the applicant's honesty, trustworthiness, character and integrity.
- Be at Least 18 Years of Age, a US citizen or permanent resident alien and show proof of high school graduation or equivalent.
- Complete the NJ Real Estate 75-hour prelicensure course at North Central Jersey School of Business, LLC. (NCJSB)
- Within One Year of Successful Course Completion, Register for Your State Licensing Exam with PSI Exams!
- Prepare Yourself for the Exam with NCJSB’s Test Prep & Practice
- Complete the Fingerprinting Process
- Obtain a Sponsoring Broker & Submit Your License Application